.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

In the Margins...

Comments on the passing political and cultural scenes.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Movies, Movies, and More Movies

I've taken some time from my usual schedule to take in some of the prominent motion pictures up for this year's Academy Awards. Over the past few weeks - and the week ahead - I have seen or plan to see the following movies: The Aviator, Million Dollar Baby, Ray, Sideways, Hotel Rwanda - to name the most prominent.

Consequently, I will write down my views as an untrained movie critic on the merits of each movie. I can say now that for a year that started with such ill promise, it surely ended with several well-conceived, well-acted, and well-directed motion pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home